Monday 24 February 2014

My Quest For Questioning You



My quest for questioning you,
Only to find answers to my understandings about u,
Whenever I ponder over you & your existence,
It’s just a pitch dark or a maze of gaze...
As bright as sun
Or as dark as the pangs of lust...
In short nothing but a blur secret it has been left on the world to decide,
They seek existence for what is black is black
& white as white. Such are those fools!!!
Only to realize the real mystery is in the grey,
Coz life has its own shades and its ways...
Why don’t others accept?
  For what I seek,





Neither them, nor can I see,
What I see is a dark room,
With u and him,
Questions asked
  Answers given
        Hence proved..!!!
But there’s no how n why??
Coz it’s beyond mine or anyone’s reach
But they say practice what u preach...
Okay! So you want proof n evidence for every single existence?
I can say that not every sight is captured same way by the same lens
When I began searching for u,
With a matchstick
Which is already bleak n weak..?
I went round and round, left and right,
Spared not a single side!!!

Already knowing deep within that I would never find...
Coz I look for u at an iota of inch; one at a time,
Than who has ever seen the speed of the light???
With one matchstick I can’t deny that I dint search the room...
But only if it was a larger light,
I could have definitely seen something more of u...

If I get this,
I wish for others too….
For beauty lies in the eyes of the spectator,
Similarly an open mind is a must key for new invention…





Dev-
12-feb-14






5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yo.....bro.....
Lage raho....

shradha said...

so much depth wonderfully explained in you blogs.Thoughts perfectly penned down..

Unknown said...

"Naysayer's Hogwash"..awesome blog and awesome thoughts..

Unknown said...

"Naysayer's hogwash"..what a blog and what an insight to life..

Unknown said...

can't wait to read your first book...great work..