Monday 24 February 2014

My Creative Zone


My creative zone:
I have been lost for a while,
I sense now that I go lost for quite a while,
This has been happening quite a bit in a while,

Well in the meanwhile, when am here and partially sane,
Trust me no drugs, no booze can occur to me at mundane,
Today this moment , now happens to be the one,
I want to share n speak and talk so much,
So much I do talk that it goes to waste,
Or too much of my silence is again keeping my thoughts n views in a fix n paste
I don’t know its magic or a mirage,
But for whatever little time I am on your side of the aisle……
I do not ever remember what I see there.
It’s not that all the things that I choose to talk,
But there’s nothing much that I intend to hide,
But for some reason I can’t bring it out open and wide.
        This room is locked and hidden
        Where not everyone can just knock n enter….
            A curse or a boon??

Today I feel I have got a chance.
To reflect upon from where I go disappear.
This is from the place I get my solace,
Which embodies a game of hide n seek at its own wish n pace.
I don’t understand one thing,
I never make attempts to enter there,
They definitely don’t come and invite me either.
Than why do I still dangle between the world of my dreams and of my doings??
Why can’t they be chosen to be one...?

Please my dreams if u can conquer me and my world so much??
Then also shed light and tell me where do I belong??
Let me be for once just being out of this whole living on the edge and be in the corner of the aisle.
Please help me decide, what am I destined to?

Ours has been quiet a drab n drag...
A relationship of lags...
Every single time when I leave & detach from your world and come to sanity
M a none here……….
When I finally make up my mind and do efforts
And try to be a someone…
Climb the monutains,
I never thought which once existed for me as a hurdle,
U make me realize I am a tortoise or a mere turtle.
Coz I thought I got wings to fly,
But now I know that I am just a kite,
Whose strings are attached to your world?
But it has swayed far across to this world, why can’t u just cut me off…
If pulling is too tough a gesture for u………
I just can’t deny where I am pushed too...
And from where my heart says I reside...
I feel cheated form u
While m cheating the normal world
It’s not fair for all 3 of us...
If u accept me
we can do wonders,
Else let me just surrender.
I am sure from the lessons I have learned from your atrocities and betrayal…
M quiet fixed up for the mountains.
Difficulty is being forced to climb
When I have wings quiet above them n high……
Wings can fly
Legs can climb
But now with wings, I  will always find it surreal to climb??
When I can fly!!!

See how confuse have u become by now
So imagine the sea whirling over within me and ma mind
It’s just a volcanic eruption
Only to cease temporally,
My mind is just too occupied,
Best thing is let course of life decide its ride
Coz one things for sure.
I can settle for nothing less than a winning stride.
Every phase has its own low n high tides...
So how much ever lost n confused am I??
I am always going to glide...
And maintain my talents dignity n pride...

See there again I am lost for a while,
I can go lost in a blink, in a while...
Lost…while…….lost….ummmmmm

Dev
9-feb-14


No comments: